The show must go on... whether Austin wants it to or not! Kris and I are "checking in" to the hospital tonight. It sounds like we are checking in to the Four Seasons but I don't think that Overland Park Regional Medical Center's bath products will compare! My doctor is on-call tonight and tomorrow so the plan is to get this party started tonight around 6 and then... wait and see!
Austin's Aunt Kim is rooting for a birth today so he'll be a math genius as he'll be born on Pi Day. (that's Pi not Pie for those that think like me) But there is always the Ides of March tomorrow. Either way 3/14/2010 or 3/15/2010 sound great to me!
I have nested and rested as much as I can. My parents, or Austin's MG and MiMi, arrived Thursday evening. My Grandparents (Gramma & Grunny) and my Aunt Teri will arrive in about one hour from now. Austin has know idea about the size of the crowd his show is attracting! His Grandma Barb has been here for almost a week and a half trying to convince him to hurry up. Of course, his Great-Grandparents (Grandma and Grandpa Jones) are here all the time. His Uncle Kenny (Koo-Koo Kenny) and Aunt Andrea will be here on Thursday sometime. I think I have tracked all the comings and goings correctly - but at this point I have to stop thinking about all that because I am going to be a little busy with the star of the show: Austin Joseph Shuman.
We'll keep you posted on the Shuman Show as there is news to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yippee skippy! thinking of you, sister! can't wait to hear the official news!
ReplyDelete~KTB, AJ, THOR and Lucy